BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/05/15

[+Between you and me+]

We already get together for a long period.

That time you were my prince...you were always show how you love me...You say that you are willing to sacrifice for me...You promised that you would accompany me to spend my birthday...You promised you would go together into the College...You promised I would accompany me to the 21-year-old...where are them?

But now...all had been change...

Who knows i was cyring on the staircase..begging you please don't go...

I hope you will take me somewhere we can be alone...i will be waiting you at the old place...

I sneak out to the garden to see you...you was keep quiet for a long time. You close your eyes, i know u want to escape this scene for a little while...

and i have been feeling so alone...

Maybe you don't know that,u were everything to me...

Heart broken...

No matter when will you come back to my side,
please remember...
i was always waiting for you....