BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/11/17

__my longawaited medal__

Monday,16 Nov

" Today (monday) teacher'll give out our medals, pls go to scl if u can."
Kim Pern, 2am.
****************************************
well well well~
so 'early' only inform me. >@<
I tot he was going to scl.
But his sis told me tat :"gorgor stil sleeping orh~he din't go to scl~"
=.='''
wuanjin dear n huiyee mei can't accompany i go to scl.
So i have to go back ALONE.
haiz~
Luckly my childhood fren--sensen (haha!!) helped me kept my medal.
And Jingwen helped me pass them to wee sen.
Thxs u all ya~! ^_^
**********************************************
.
.
.
.
Badminton's medals.
.
.
.
.
.
6 same design's medals.
3 of them for last year's competition while others 3 r for this year's.
.
.
.
.
.
others of my part. ^^
.
.
.
.
.
.
The ONLY champion tat i won~T.T
Girls double under 18~
Thxs my partner--Jing Wen
.
.
.
.
.
.

Golden shuttlecock~ XD
.
.
.
++_Peiling n meiyen,
i dunno who had keep u all de medal tat won last year~
ask ask teacher if u can~