BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/11/22

__am i suitable being a babysitter?__

Went church.
My meimei followed too. (:
Contorl PA system agian~
Power Point presentation keep stopping at the same slide coz children need do some drawing~
sienz nehh~~
hehe...
a meimei look like love us very much~ xD
okie let me introduce about her:
ehhh....
dunno wat's her name~ =.=
juz knew tat she is 4 years old.
.
.
.
.
.
cute??? ^_^

Look at her~
What a charming smile~!! :)
抢我风头~>0<

look at her~!!
CUTIE~!!! <3


>0<
walao~!!!
what do u wan??
Why wan baobao??><
i dunno how to carry kids de leh...=.=
.
.
.
see~~
i told u~
I DUNNO HOW TO CARRY U ARGGG!!!=.=
.
.
.
.
heyyyy!!!!
dun keep show ' yeah ' to tat jiejie~!=.=
.
.
.
.
I feel tired u know~??
T.T
U quite heavy....T.T
.
.
.
.
换班~~
=.=|||
look at her finger~
agian~!!!
.
.
.
Keeping laptop~
收工~~~~~
.
.
.
*******************************************************
.
.
.
TATATATA~~ hehe~
non-identical twins.
Left: Yan yan , elder sis
Right: Lam lam , youger sis
.
.
.
.
hehehe~~
wat u smiling arh...xD
.
.
.
.
KAKAKA!!!
Laugh dou so funny~~ ^0^
.
.
.
.
.
She is eating her tasty finger. xD

Why look at me???
Aikz~
look like i am not suitable for being a babysitter~
but i like baby~
T.T
Nvm larh~!!
Next time who need babysitter can contact me!
I can help u take care baby for FREE~! xD
Remember ya~!!! xD