BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/11/24

__Keep yur mouth shut!!!__

Juz went back from USJ23 wif dad.
Yea~went play badminton again.
Once i had reach home,
mom asked :" Did u mop kitchen's floor? "
"Oww~! Paisay...i forgot about it!" i answered.
" What??!! " She yell at me.
" I've repeat n repeat tell u the same thing everyday! Y u stil can forget huh??!! Whole day i busy wif my work then reach home stil need do housewife arh??!! "
" Sorry i really forget edi ok?! Now i go mop. " I felt impatience.
" I dun understand y u can forget the things tat i repeat everyday one~! "
" I said now i go mop!!! " I felt angry.
" U arh...$#@^$%#%$# "

FUck....
i said i go mop liao lorh,
stil keep complaning so much!
Can u juz keep quite??!!
I know u treat me very good!
But sometimes really very DU LAN u !
DIAM~!!!
SHHHHH!!!!