BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/10/11

__what do you want?!__

My mom knew that i contact with my childhood friend--Min

mom: You got ask her about her PMR result anot??
me: No
mom: Why you din't ask?
me: Long time din't chat and both of us also not interested in TAT.
mom: You don't want ask only izit?? Hmmm maybe she get better result than you.
me: Maybe.
mom: Actually PMR very easy to scare only okay?? Even my fren's daughther also can score 5As'. You look at xx(one of the boy's name) , how many A he scored?? He scored 5As'!!!
me: So wat huh??!! At least my result is much BETTER than him NOW!!!!
mom: Who cares?? I'm taking about last year.
me: Why you keeping mention about my pass?? You only will keep talking about my pass but not future, did you mean tat i ONLY able to get 2As' ?!
mom: I'm juz tell you tat you had made a big mistake in yur life. And you please control yur volume! Remember who r you talking to!

....
ok fine! Then i speechless.
Then she keep asking me things.
I juz feel dunwan to talk to her.
She scolded me :" Now you are a deaf or a dumb?! Repect me! "
"No matter i repect you anot, i'm always a NO MANNERS child ! " i said.
"I juz wanna remind you!" she said.

OK~
Whatever tat i've done r always WRONG!
Stop comparing me with yur fren's child!
If you love yur fren's intelligent child, then be them as yur child, I DON'T MIND!
Now,
what do you want?!
Juz tell me what the fuck do you want!!!
kanasai!