BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/10/16

__change__

Sorry i am a idiot and useless guy...
aslways sick and made you worry about me...
i will let you scold if you want...
please don't angry me again...


I cried. This is the first time i cried for him. I'm soften into tears. He made me change. I've change my lazy bearing ; i've change my attitude tat the way tat i treat my parents. Although arguement might happen sometimes, but at least i do closer wif my parents now.

And about my mom, she had changed too. I asked her about i want to find a job during holiday. She said NO. Fine, as i expected. " maximum you also will earn RM200 a month rite? Okay i will give them to you. Your pocket money (monthly) will from rm50 increase to rm200 during holiday only. Juz stay at home study or facing com or seldom hang out wif yur fren, better than you go out earn money." ....har??? Did i listen wrongly?? Wow, how fast she had change. As fast as fried egg.

Now,
i felt warm and peaceful.
Hope this feel always stay by my side.