BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/10/08

__an nehh__

Today i have to go back to school for chinese class.
I decide to take my brunch at mamak stall.
I take a look to my phone, it already 1pm,
maybe dun have roti canai edi~>m<
So, i ask tat ah nehh.....
me: ehh ada roti canai arh?
an nehh: ada.
me: errr saya nak roti pisang
an nehh: yinggehbulinggeh~~
(taking my order)
an nehh: sorry arh tak ada roti pisang
me: harr err then saya nak roti cheese
an nehh: yinggehbulinggeh~~
(asking his fren agian)
an nehh: ahh roti cheese ada! (shaking his head while he is saying 'ada' )
har???!!! I blur.
me: tak ada arh??
(i tot he said dun hv cz he shaking his head)
an nehh: ada~~(shaking his head agian!)
...........=.=..............
me: har?? ada atau tak ada??!!!
an nehh: ADA!!!! (this time he nod hos head larh~)
then everyone laughting at me. >.<
i dun really understand lorh...
y they want to shake their head when they r talking.....
he said 'ada' then he shake his head,
how i know 'ada' atau 'tak ada' wor...>!<
.
.
.
.
.
Then i have my lunch at ioi wif Liang~
eat Har Mee....
very Spicy err!!!
mama arh!!!!
my mouth wanna become double slide sausage liao!!!><
guess how much is the total??

ABC--rm3.50

Har Mee--rm6.90


Look at them....
so RED in COLOUR....
use pigu think also know they r very spicy larh~xD
but i love it!!!
Like tat only CHI GEKK!!!xD
.
.
.
.
.
tat's all for this post lur....
bye bye ah nehh~~~