BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/10/15

__a post for everyone__

[+__jimui=kyi,yie,yin,yuann__+]

* long time din't hang out wif u all already. Feel like wanna go out wif u all again. But not now. I LACK OF MONEY!!! T.T My purse everyday only will increase RM3~ and i've spend all my pocket money juz for buying present. aikz....money not enuf agian. Yin pls gimme a chance to work for earn money. If not during the holiday i really can't go out play ler...T.T

[+__bez frens__+]

* thxs for supporting me when i poured out my complants in front of u all. I won;t forget u all de!!! (talk dou like i'm gonna leave this world like tat. =.=)

[+__Liang__+]

* I felt honored and happy when i was be yur side. Thxs for supporting me although i was wrong sometimes. Thxs for yur caring~yur love~and yur sticky glue too. =.= I hope u won't habit to stick me. I dun wan u to meet me everyday after u graduation. It's very troublesome. And next year i have to face spm, i have no much time to accompany u. So mayb we will hang out once or twice a month only. Tat's my plan now.

[+__to my parents__+]

* I'm not a simple child as u all think. I'm a teenager now. Pls respect my decision. I know wat am i doing. And STOP scolding me said tat i'm a samseng! I hate ppl using this to describe me! I let u scold but y can't u use english word to scold me huh? Don't u know i dislike use Malay language ?! I hate samseng tis word! This word is use for describe the Malay lala zai who very yong sui tat kind.


等待,
只会让你更痛苦
学会遗忘和放下,
才是最好的解药。
无论用多少的时间去证明,
最后的答案还是一样。
····
我们依然是朋友