BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/10/19

__one day trip to Kuala Selangor__

As u expected, i went this trip was force by mom too.
But quite interesting larh~
n an unforgetable day barh!!!



{{{---------------Kuala Selangor---------------}}}
.
.
.
As hot as in the HELL.
My look with wearing cap and.....act pig mouth...>.<'''
.
.
.
.
We went up (MA LAW SAN xD) 猴子山 by 'train'.
.
.
.
.
.
What a nice scene~
.
.
.
.
.
This looks blur.
I took it when the 'train' was moving.
.
.
.
.
.
Monkeys every where~
A lot of monkeys was resting on the tree.
Got them??
.
.
.
.
.
Hello! xD
.
.
.
.
.
My mom was feeding monkey with long beans.
.
.
.
.
.
.............
=.=''''
Why u looking at me huh??!!!
There's no long beans in my face. ._.
.
.
.
.
Aiyerrrr~~
the little monkey climb on the uncel's hand!!! ><'''
.
.
.
.
Hahaha!!!
Mayb the little monkey feels
妈咪的怀抱最温暖. xD
.
.
.
.
.
.
Look at the baby monkey~
Only the head had change to black colour...
Feel weird weird....@~@
.
.
.
.
Ooopsss!!!
Be careful larh weeiii~~=.=
.
.
.
.
A long tail~~~
.
.
.
.
My mom and mine shadow...xD
.
.
.
.
Capture by mom.
.
.
.
.
Mo mom together with my....
errrr...
i dunno what should i call her....
but she called me 表姑...>.<'''
.
.
.
.
I seem taller if i stand with her...haha
.
.
.
.
.
=.=''''
My dad with the church uncle-uncle....
.
.
.
.
Smile~~ :)
.
.
.
.
=.=''''
Act like 15x2+7+9 pls...xD
.
.
.
.
Dunno wat Sungai....
fine i admit tat my geography quite bad. >!<
.
.
.
.
The river looks like a morror!!!
.
.
.
.
Green padi . (english+malay)
.
.
.
.
.
Beautiful!!!
.
.
.
.
Ahaha....
take a pic~
prove that i had been went to Kuala Selangor. xD
.
.
.
.
.
-----------------THE END----------------