BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/09/02

__SOHAiii__

SOHAI!!
SUCKS LARH!!
GO BANG THE WALL LARH!!!
I admit i was wrong becasue i keep talking wif fren and late pass up classwork. Juz tell us larh if you dunwan to mark our books! you also NO NEED sitting there one... ACT like giving us chance lai tat! When we wanna up pass only quickly write our name in buku kawalan. I knew tat you DISLIKE OTHER RACE especially chinese. STOP FAKING larh sucker!! You tot our class really need you arh?! Eat shit lar!! The more you teach the more of students FAILED larh!! sohai!!! Everytime get in our class from back door, you really like a HANG KUI LOW SHU(沟渠老鼠)you know???!! I dun even understand why our principal wan to hire a teacher WITHOUT moral come and teach us moral lorh~ Always tot U R CORRECT...CHAIK SAI LARH LU!! Midterm exam tat time also like tat. Pn Megala asked us to check our marks(all subjects), i found tat you din't added 1 mark for me, not even me, stil got another 2 students in our class. So i juz told teacher tat my marks should be 60 not 59. Who knows the next day early in the morning you brought pn Megala came to our class? Stil scolded me gt wat prove tat she had added my marks?! I straight away show Megala my paper IN FRONT OF HER, at tat moment she only said tat 'OH I FORGOT..' =.=''' Forgot forgot... whole class all subjetc's marks also correct except YUR SUBJECT ony! Means wat?? YOU NOOB LARH!! you are so IRRESPONSIBLE!! diao larh sohai!! i also dunno why yur husband will marry you! If me i sure everyday also slap you! HAK YAN ZANG!!!Dun let me see you after i graduation! if not tat time i sure drive my car go hit yur car and tell police tat my hand-break spoilt edi. Wanna whack me?? COME LARH!! SCARE U GT TEETH ARH???
CHI MA GAN!!!