BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/08/31

__bad day__

I had spend my boring weekends at PD and Seremban,
everytime also do the same things:
same kind of breakfast, waiting mom and aunties they buy things for at least 2hours, after tat go 1st auntie house, go PD de auntie house, sleep, chasing dog, have dinner, watch tv, sleep.
Everytime do the SAME things!! Didn't she felt boring?! Didn't she felt embarrass about all ppl waiting for her??! NO She doesn't! If not she won't force me go the place tat i don't want! wat the fuck!
.
.
.
Well, we reached home by ytd night. Early in the morning she woke me up and asked me to blend fruit juice. I juz asked ''Har???'' then she stare at me and said ''什么态度?!'' ....OK~FINE~ After i finished my bath, dad said '' clean yur aquarium.'' =.='''
.
.
.
While i was floding clothes, he suddenly scolded me and asked "我叫你做的东西你几时才会做?" I talked back him "一样一样做不可以啊?妈妈叫我打果汁先的啊!还要折衣服洗衣服!" He kept quited for few seconds, then he shoot me agian"这些东西你不会假期的时候做啊?" Grrr.....GENG lorh u...if can i also wan finish up next month's housework lorh! sot de.....
.
.
.
When i was cleaning the balcony, i took a look at outside's scenery....KANASAI!! Wat happend to my sight??!! It's so BLUR !! I can't even read the number plates clearly!! My sightness....weaker than last time edi.... I told my mom about this, her first respon was " so??? 配过一副眼镜啦!我不会给你配隐形眼镜!" I juz told u this, why u said about contect lenses??!! suck!!
.
.
.
Dunno wat happend to my body temperature too...
sometimes feel cold...sometimes feel hot...
look like i got a low-grade fever. Or mayb i think too much...@@
.
.
.
Aikz...
a unlucky day!