BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/09/21

__for you, tat's you!!__

" No matter how you compensate, the scar will never disappear."

These are the things that i have to tell you.
No one love get hurts include me, and other girls. Since you insist, i repect yur decision. Since you together with her, then you should keep yur promise. I don't really understand why you want hover between she and me?? You should prove to her tat you are not a liar instead leave her agian! This is wat you had told me before you leave me.

Love and like is different! Like is u admire a person but u can give up her at any moment. But love is u can do everythings to her include sacrifice yur time yur money even yurself! If u can't do this, pls...dun simply say I LOVE U.

I have to tell you something
"waiting is wasting yur time and casting away yur youth"
Although the promisess about me and him not forever and ever~but we love each other and ther is no any secret between me and him.
Can you be persuade to give up?
Friendship is still belongs to us.
I am not scolding you or teasing you.
I juz wan you know wat r u doing now.