BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/08/26

__tired__

Early in the morning liang wake me up....
tat time reall feel so blur err...@.@
after reach his house then he fetch me go have our breakfast,
feel like 2 DOW GAY holding hands...xD
lucky din meet dou police err...><
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- While we walking to tanjung bus stop, liang keep making me laught...xD
Liang:
>>>low por zai hai dow zow mat yeah arh~~
>>>dang gan kok yong lei zoi ngo dei arh...
>>>oh my 'fifteen fifteen' girl i love u....
>>>thirteen fouteen 'prettin' sixteen...
lol..ahaha...BENG HOW(崩口)...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
another interested things happend when we YAM CHA+ing...
.
.
.
p.yeek:hey this sat u all going Pinang wif me anot???
y.liang: i wanna ask my mom first,she tot i need to pay for the hotel tat we stay...
k.loon: i also feel wanna go...but monday gt trial wor....
~~~~~~~~=.='''~~~~~~~~~
me: 星期一你拿着国旗去考试咯~xD
y.liang:哈哈!考国旗的星星代表什么啊??xD
p.yeek:星星代表14个废材做苏丹~
~~~~~~~~lol~~~~~~~~~
y.liang: 酱国旗的月亮咧?
me: 不懂哦~~
p.yeek:月亮代表我的心~xD
.
.
.
.
.
tat's y today very tired...
keep laughting...xD