BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010/01/04

__scl reopen__

God had gave me SUPRISE on the first of scl day!
First...
.....
...
Naresh had lost 30KG within 3 months!!!
oh my god!!!>0<
If he join London's Diet Competition,
i bet him sure will get the champion~!! ^_^
Haha~
Second...
.....
...
Rajan will be my class teacher =.=
But juz temporary nia larh~
He wan i clip my hair~
aiyorr~ =_____=

Third:
scl dismiss @ 2.30 everyday exclude Friday!
Wat the farkkk!!
I need attend chinese class on Friday for 2 hours.
Means tat i've to go back everyday on 2.30 larh?!
=_=凸
Student muz wearing their tie on every monday!
Student muz alwanys bring along our BUKU PERATURAN SEKOLAH!
Upper form student muz create an E-MAIL!
(exclude usm,utm&uum)
MOtherrrrr!!!!!
Whose idea?!
Garlib!
Since our scl dun hv NEW principal yet,
so now he dai saii he huaa shii!
Very hate him!!
Especially his TUMMY!
AS BIG AS PREGNENT 5 MONTHS!
See him once also Felt wanna vomit~
lueekkK!!!
I prefer Ruslina~
At least she not being so SUCKS!
Grrrr~~
I hate you!!!!