BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010/01/22

__22/1/10__

Say goodbye to my hair agian :(
Went GENJI cut hair wif yie~
Long time dint go our wif her edi :)
Actually she went there for only cut few of her hair's bulu nia~
for RM 22!!! ><
For sure she will get scolded when her mom see these!
Next time see she stil dare cut little bit nia anot~
Waiting for tat barber~
He asked us to take care his shop for a while!
=_='''
nvm nvm~
I ate his biscuit which place on the table...xD

I hv shorten my fringe


Watched THE SPY NEXT DOOR,
Wat a nice movie!!!^^
It was totally an action movie!
I am sure boys will love it very much!
But i cough seriously in the cinema!
>0<'''
.
.
Saw a lot of ppl there! >~<
Sze mei arh lui~
Mon Fai gor~
Qqi arh lui~
Wuan Jin dear them~
baby yee wern~
n Annie~
Wern told me kok yong them also went there too!
aiyorrr!!

Rain cats n dogs!
Cant back home by bus!
Jun didi asked me need him fetch anot,
of coz i need lur~
raining heavily...
He came IOI from BUKIT JALIL @ 7.00pm
But he reach IOI@7.44pm
=.=
I can back home liao lur if he later only come...
haha...
thxs larh!!!
Treat u eat next time! :]
.
.
**xin yie wanted to capture**
hahahha!!!!XD
while waiting Jun come~
@~@
Agian!!! :)
Smile~ =)
.
.
.
.
I run in the rain~
having a seriously cough!!!!>0<