BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010/01/09

__the first day i saw him @ year 2010__

Friday 8th Jan 2010
was my first day to meet him~ :)
Went IOI after scl dismiss.
I had long time dint listen his voice~
his smile~
Went MC had out lunch,
saw Yyin n Xinyie there.
Later on saw biao mei too~haha
They watched Chipmuns xD
Actually i wanna watch THE VAMPIRE ASSISTANT,
but only available@TGV~!!! =.=
So watched PARANORMAL ACTIVITY,
quite horror~>_<
When i was buying ticket,
the girl asked me:" You above 13?"
=_________=
I dunno wat's matter wif her eyes!
I wearing uniform stil asked me above 13 anot!
Zzzz!!!!
.
.
.
Movie finished @ 4pm.
Went Digitel Center there bought blank DVD compact disk.
Then went Sense Cafe eat ice X)
Liang had gave me a lot of Sj & Sc refrence books!!!
Then taught me some about sj~
=_=
Wan i die izit?!
T___T
Reach home around 6.30~
Rushing for tuition @ 7pm.
At last also late~>~<
.
.
.
Juz finished view frens blog,
looks like someone not trust on me.
Well it's ok~
fine~
i was always not trust by others.
Mom scolding now.
TATA!!!
----offline----
.
.
.
i miss you~