BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/12/16

__@ sunway__

16/12/2009
Went Sunway for celebrate twins-- Wai Ling&Wai Teng's balated birthday.
All of them went in Lagoon @ 11.30am exclude Yen sean, Liang&me.
So juz left 3 of us hanging aroung @ Sunway Pyramid.
Ordered Liang's present wif YSean while Liang in the toilet.
Hey Yie~! I've found the present tat nicer&cheaper than the things tat u told me~! ^_^v
Anyway ths for u told me about tat shop too. ;)
I felt regret tat i've wear a LONG JEANS~! >!<
I've no idea so Liang helped me found a set of new shirts&bought it.
Met kyi, yeik, ixin, meiyen&puiling @ Sunway too! yoyoyo!

************************************************************
[__Sunway toilet__]
Before i change my wearing.
Singlet wif long jeans.
.
.
[__shop__]
Am i look like a FLYYY?? Haha
.
.
toilet again xD
After bought tat set-shirt.
.
.
.
.

[__HOneymoon__]

Sago
.
.
I had answered the waitress's question correctly.
So we get this for FREE.
dunno how to describe this bowl of dessert...
Honestly,
not nice~! x_x
.
.
New look wif ROTI HAT.
Liang bought for me too T_T
.
.
.
.
[__Photo Sticker__]


我是小霸王~!怕未?
.
.
I felt so high!! haha!!!Pity Liang~
.
.
HAHA!!!!
I like this!!!
.
.
I seem like be possessed! >~<
.
.
[__Ice house__]
Chee Gai& Chen Kang
.
.
Chee kai keep eating.
Chen Kang keep taking.
Both also dunno kena capture @~@
.
.
.
.
[__Lagoon front door__]
Waiting pyeek them come out
Look like couple rite?? xD
.
.
.
.
[__打机场__]

Playing car racing

.
.
[__Snooker__]
Twins Ling&Teng, ysean, leng lui(peng yeek's cousin), kah chun&i,
had sitting there n waited them for HALF AN HOUR!!
Sean keep capture photo wif twins~
I sitting outside chat wif yeek's cousin.
Keep forget her name! aikz~
Kah Chun most pity.
Sitting there alone n chat wif a little girl who licking lolipop. x)
.
.
We doesn't look like each other ok~
.
.
.
[__Yuan restaurant__]
Steamboat buffet.
RM23 per person.
.
.
Few of them were waiting grill chicken wing.
Aligator~! Terima kasih~!!
.
.
Liang's acquisition! 辛苦了!
.
.
The one who most panai bok zui.
.
.
Assigning food
.
.
Who calls u to take so many sayur?
Eat barh eat barh~xD
.
.
Say hello to Vion Piow
.
.
Ice cream
Yumum yummy~~
.
.
Maggie mee wif tong yam
Liang dun let me eat~T__T
like tis de boyfren also gt~xD
jk nia~
.
.
Look @ tis situation
Guees wat happend??
Yea, billing.
Asking money from twah.
.
.
Finally settle :)
.
.
Can't finish the food!
This was Soon Thai's idea.
Look @ the cone!
.
.
Pyeek's cousin doesn't wan to capture wif anyone.
No choice lur~
she was in black n white! :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
At last,
i wanna thx my arh mei for giving me a Christmas&new year card.
Very nice!
Wong Wai Ling~
THX YA~! ^^
Front cover
.
.
.
Stil wish Liang&me forever~
aiyorrr~ @_@
arh mei arh...
This should keep it til i marry first only tell me xD
.
.
.
.

.
.
TIRED!!!
I HAD A FUN DAY!!!!
.
.
.
++__thxs Liang helped me pay for my hat&shirts
++__thxs Chay jeong fetch us go restaurant
++__thxs arh mei's card
++__thxs Kang fetch us back home
++__thxs for Yie told me tat shop