BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/12/25

__Adult always better than teenager__

Just now i asked my mom whether can straighten my hair anot. Dad scolded me :" Why always wan straighten yur hair one?!" Yet my mom haven give any comment. Really felt very angry! Are you blind?! I juz straighten my hair ONCE only! And he is not paying for these treatment too, why he so busybody one?! Always talk like he was right!!! Grrr~
Last time he told me:" Parents can punish child but child cannot fight back parents. Even parents beat u without reason u also cannot fight them back!" =_= Means if my parents SOT liao suddenly use knife thrust me leh?! Push them away also cant lorh?! Need standing there juz let them thrust arh?! =___=
I dislike you!!!! If you are noy ma father, i sure fight with you!!!